Friday, April 17, 2020

Creative Critical Reflection



Here is my creative critical reflection in which I described my growth throughout the year through the use of 4 important questions. This included, How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?  How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?  How did your production skills develop throughout this project? How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? I answered these questions in-depth in the video and went over the projects we completed throughout the year. I included pictures and videos of the process, blogs, and the movie. This was to help the audience visualize my progress. Even though the covid19 pandemic had halted some of our progress we adapted to the situation to figure out a solution and still make our movie. So even though the year was full of twists and turns we figured it out and I'm very proud of myself and my group for getting through it. Thank you for following me through my journey this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution practice essay

1. Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied. In the film industry marketing is a prominent method used to ...