Friday, April 17, 2020

Nightmare (final task)





This is our final task for Cambridge. My group and I chose to do an opening scene for a thriller movie. Although this movie was a struggle we still ended up learning many helpful media perspectives that could be made useful in the future of the filming business. This was our final project to show all the improvements and progress we made throughout the year through the production, filming, researching, and editing of this movie opening. In the end, looking back at this year I feel as if I learned everything there is for a beginner to learn and absorb. I know that I made new developments and learned many new things about media in general. This class was an eye-opener for movie production and I have gained an interest in pursuing this in the future because of this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution practice essay

1. Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied. In the film industry marketing is a prominent method used to ...