Friday, April 17, 2020

Music video

Here is my second project we completed. This one was quite different in some ways. Firstly, my group was different; we had James instead of Amanda as our third person in the group. Also for this project, I definitely saw more progress in many aspects. I learned how to utilize more shots and angles to the right use. I also improved on the planning process by learning the right way to storyboard and plan the next steps before filming. There was also a lot of research that went into this video. I learned how to properly research the certain conventions of the video we were choosing; in this case, it was a rap video. As a result of efficient research, I feel like it was easier to plan our music video knowing the certain aspects we could include. I noticed many learning developments through this project compared to the last project in which I was excited to use for the final task.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution practice essay

1. Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied. In the film industry marketing is a prominent method used to ...