Friday, April 17, 2020

Commercial

 
This was our first project of the year. My group and I decided to make a commercial promoting our school for incoming freshmen to come to our school. This video was shot during school hours which made it easier as we could ask our teachers questions for any filming problems or editing problems. I feel like as it was our first project it wasn't too bad but now looking back at it with everything I have learned, it looks like an amateur video. I learned minimal from making this video but I did make progress from not knowing anything to the basics of filming a commercial. We learned how to use mis en scene, different angles and shots to enhance the video, and new editing skills to make the video look more professional. However, this is just the first of my development, you will see the music video next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution practice essay

1. Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied. In the film industry marketing is a prominent method used to ...