Thursday, April 16, 2020

final preps and finishing CCR

Last week I thought out the answers to the questions and wrote them down. Then a few days later I had my mom interview as I filmed myself and answered the questions. I read off my computer because I couldn't memorize everything I wanted to say. the first try took a long time because the way I wrote the answers were more in essay form so ie dited it to sound more like an interview and not so proper. So after I edited the answers we filmed again. It was hard for me to answer the questions at first because I felt so awkward talking into the camera so I kept laughing and messing up. I had to redo many parts; without ending the video I just restarted my sentence and went from there. so when I got to editing my CCR it took me a while because I had to cut out all the parts I had messed up. When editing I put in many clips from our movie and pictures of things I included like my blogs, costumes, and music. I had filmed and edited last week because at first the movie and CCR were due last week but because of the pandemic, our teachers gave us an extension for the classes to have an extra week to get it done. The only thing I have to do is to actually submit it. However, I am a little confused about the submitting process as it a longer process then usual and it is way more complicated. I have to figure out how to do it but otherwise, I am set on the final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution practice essay

1. Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied. In the film industry marketing is a prominent method used to ...