Monday, October 7, 2019

Introduction blog

Hi, my name is Montana and I am a sophomore. I would consider myself an outgoing funny individual. I like to make people laugh and you can always find me laughing at something. I also make friends pretty easily because of my social personality. I live in Florida but I would like to live in Hawaii because of the chill vibes and natural beauty. I surf in Florida but the waves in Hawaii provide more excitement than down here in Florida. 

   I have many likes and hobbies such as volleyball, surfing, and hanging with friends. On the weekends you can find me with friends at the beach or the pool. I love being in the water whether it is the ocean or the pool. Living in Florida provides a non stop environment for swimming because it doesn’t really get cold here. If I am not with friends I like to have relaxing days by laying around and watching Netflix for most of the day. My weeks are very stressful because of the classes I take. For my sophomore year I am taking four AICE classes and the rest are honors classes. I am kind of a lazy person when it comes to school, so this year will be more stressful than ever. I also love to travel. My dad used to travel a lot for work purposes so when I was little my mom would take me with them. Ever since then I loved it. Every break that we have from school we will try to travel somewhere, whether we go somewhere in Florida or to another state or country. I am proud to say that I have been to about 20 U.S. states and five countries in my 16 years of life, and I can’t wait for more. 

   As well as positives I also have many pet peeves.  For example, it annoys me when people walk slowly in front of me or stop in the middle of the hallway.  In addition, when people let their roller backpacks go wherever and it either trips you or runs over your foot and they don't apologize.  An obvious dislike for everyone is when people are rude for no reason. Their comments can really hurt someone, especially if it is a sensitive topic. I also don’t like when people act dumb to look cute. It is annoying because it is not cute to be dumb and it is embarrassing for everyone around. I don’t have a lot of patience when it comes to these situations. Therefore, I consider these my dislikes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution practice essay

1. Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied. In the film industry marketing is a prominent method used to ...