Monday, March 16, 2020

Re-edit blog

Yesterday finally my group and I filmed out reshoot. As everyone is aware we have a unique situation to deal with as the coronavirus has shut down all schools and people are self quarantining.  Yesterday we went to film at Hugh birch state with James, Reese, and me but lucy wasn't able to come because her mom doesn't want her out due to the virus. So we filmed everything we could and are now editing. Reese emailed me all the footage we had and I started editing today as I have a lot of time due to no school. I am editing on my personal computer using iMovie as my software. So far I am only up to putting together the footage and haven't gotten to the titles yet. However, my group has to discuss what we are doing for the titles. even though we decided on something at the beginning of the project we have been on and off about the idea. The most recent idea we had was going in and out with black screens, so the title would be a black screen with the words and the cut straight back to the footage. we haven't fully decided though. our group is very behind because we have not been good with communication but we are working up to where we need to be. Lucy has also been trouble, not only did she not come to filming but now she can't help with editing. We might meet up on Thursday so we can all collaborate and edit but I don't know if we will still be able to. In my opinion, I think editing will at least take 3 days on and off but we need to finish before spring break so we have time to do the CCR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution practice essay

1. Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied. In the film industry marketing is a prominent method used to ...