Thursday, February 27, 2020

Bedroom scene filming

After filming on Sunday we planned on filming Tuesday and Wednesday. However, I had to stay after school to make up a test so we switched it to Wednesday and Thursday. So after school on Wednesday we planned on going to our friend Ryan’s house to film the bedroom scene, but she didn’t come to school and had personal stuff going on so she said that day wasn’t good. However we needed to film because the deadline was getting closer so we went to my house instead. Everyone drove from school to my house where we started filming. A lot of the scenes were supposed to be me acting scared and breathing heavy, but I kept laughing because I felt very awkward. As a result, we didn’t get much done because James had to be back at school by 5 to volunteer for something which didn’t give us much time to film. I had to get up and pretend to be startled but with both of them watching me trying to act I felt embarrassed and awkward which made me laugh. I felt bad because we had to get this done but I couldn’t stop laughing. We did get a few scenes from the beginning of the bedroom scene done though which helped but we might have to re do all of it in Ryan’s room because they don’t want to come to my house again as it is far from school. As a solution though I thought of an idea where my mom can film me doing the scenes which will make it less awkward for me and allow me to get more scenes filmed. James isn’t in a lot of the part so I said that he could just come over for an hour when I get everything done and film his part. We were also supposed to film today after school but Lucy didn’t come to school and didn’t want to drive anywhere so we switched plans to filming tomorrow after school. Tomorrow we will film at wolf lake again and try to get most of it done. Then hopefully film this weekend if we don’t finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution practice essay

1. Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied. In the film industry marketing is a prominent method used to ...